2. AVENTIS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SAID INFORMATION. AVENTIS FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
3. Certain sections of this site contain information on Aventis Environmental Science business (collectively the Environmental Science Section). The Environmental Science Section provides for information about products that may not be available in particular countries. [Trademarks used for certain products may differ in specific countries.] Some of the products mentioned in the Environmental Science Section may in certain countries be approved or cleared by regulatory authorities for sale or use with different indications, dosages and restrictions. No information in this site is provided with the intention to give instructions on the accurate use of Aventis products.
4. Information Aventis publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Aventis products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Aventis intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Aventis business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services which may be available to you.
5. Any communication from you to Aventis via this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Aventis shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose and to reproduce and disclose the information to third parties without limitation.
6. Personal data available to Aventis through your browsing and other usage of this site is processed only in accordance with the guidelines established in the Privacy Statement.
7. This site may contain links to non-Aventis web sites. Please note that the contents of such web sites can not be controlled or influenced by Aventis. In addition, a link to a non-Aventis web site does not mean that Aventis endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such web site, or the consequences of your use thereof.
8. IN NO EVENT WILL AVENTIS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Please note that it is Aventis policy to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and un-registered trademarks owned or licensed by Aventis. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right in or to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Aventis or such third party. In addition, any reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this site’s contents for other than personal, non-commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of Aventis. The following copyright notice must appear on every copy of the contents of this site or a portion thereof: Copyright © 2000 Aventis S.A.. All rights reserved.
10. Neither all products nor all versions or formulations of products are registered for use in all states. It is the responsibility of persons intending to use a pesticide to read and follow the label that has been approved for the particular state or locality in which the pesticide is to be used, and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to the use of pesticides. Before buying and using any pesticide, be sure it is registered for use in your state or locality.
1. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Aventis S.A. and other companies of the Aventis Group (collectively “Aventis”) will collect on the occasion of the user’s visit to Aventis’ web site and how such information will be used.
2. When you visit the Aventis site, Aventis will not collect personally-identifiable information about you, unless such information is provided voluntarily. On the occasion of collecting such information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address), you will be provided with a description of the intended use. In the event you decide not to provide us with personally-identifiable information that may be requested through some of the Aventis sites, no material consequences will result therefrom. However, you may be unable to receive certain information.
4. The foregoing policies are effective as of Dec., 15. 1999. Aventis reserves the right to change this policy at any time. The statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.